Sam brings over 15 years experience of equities, forex, options and futures trading which began when he was on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange where he facilitated institutional orderflow. He has traded equities, futures, interest rate markets, forex, options, and commodities for his personal interests for years and has educated hundreds of traders and investors through seminars and daily advisory services both domestically and internationally.
Sam has been involved in the markets since 1991 both on and off the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. He has served as the Director of Technical Research for two trading firms and regularly contributes articles to industry publications. Sam is known for his trading, technical research, and educational guidance.
Points of interest:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange Floor
- Author of Market Advisory Letters
- Fund Manager/CTA
- Speaker to Investment Groups, Universities, and Private Seminars
- Contributing Author for Stocks, Futures, and Options Magazine, Active Trader Magazine, and Futures Magazine
- Trading and Investment Conference Speaker